Is This Wrong?

Is This Wrong?

1 Like

If no one answer the question, does it mean that it is not wrong? Or does it mean that it is so wrong, that you don’t like to say how wrong it is?

1 Like

I am so confused. :confounded:

Perhaps next time you post a WIP, add a brief description of what Is This Wrong is to encourage folks to try it out. Even if it’s just a copy / paste. Not sure why I got a sketchy itch after going there… Might be just me.

You have 11 clicks on that link, maybe the game claimed 11 victims…

1 Like

…and I take it all back. Don’t add a description. People should just try it as is. This is brilliant. It’s not too weird and it’s really well made. Clever and annoying AF at the same time. I hope that’s your own modulated voice!

1 Like

Thank you. Yes, it is my voice that is used in the game.

Had to Esc in the 2nd level. A proper dizzy spell, no joke. Thanks, I hate it ;p The crazy factor ramps rather quickly.

You have 11 clicks on that link, maybe the game claimed 11 victims…

Mhm.

1 Like

Hey JK50000Games,

What an interesting way to debut your game.

I do have one tiny question, is there a “high score” page? Would be cool to see how far people get before the flashy lights get to them. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

PS: Thanks so much for sharing your project with the UE community. We’re always in need of more camera shake and coin collecting :joy: Hope to see more from you friend!

1 Like

There is no high score page, and I have no plans to make one. I don’t want to push players to play the game for longer then they are feeling okay playing it.

2 Likes

Makes total sense. Either way, great project and hope to see more of your flashy light projects soon! :grin:

1 Like

Is it wrong now? Was it wrong before? Do I know how to spell the word ‘wrong’? Is everything wrong?

1 Like

You can still find and try the game here.

The question is still the same. And it is “Is this wrong?”. The question is NOT if you like it, or if it make you feel bad, or is it brilliant or is it the dumbest thing ever.

1 Like

Greetings @JK5000Games !

So…is this wrong? Hmmm… :thinking: What…is…“THiS”? Is “this” the gameplay? Is “this” the environment of the game? Is “this” the coin? Is “this” the omnipotent voices? Is “this” the original post for this game with no context? :owl: “The world may never know…”

I played the game and was feeling a bit of Sonic the Hedgehog nostalgia. I made it to Super Super Super King status :crown: and then, uh…No! No! No! :scream: I stared at the screen in abject surprise with my face clasped between my hands. One sentence escaped my lips, “Umm…I think I broke it.”

So, is this wrong? If wrong means unjust, dishonest, incorrect, immoral…then no. This is isn’t wrong, regardless of what “this” is. This was a fun and unexpected surprise! Do you have any plans to expand on the game and make new levels for us to unexpectedly fail? LOL! I kid, but seriously, what are your future goals for this project? :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello @Get_DOVAH_it

There is no more plans with the game. For me it is complete.

“Is this wrong?” is an open question, and you gave an answer to it. For you the game is not morally wrong, and I think some people would disagree whit this. But maybe I am wrong about that.

The game is made with a lot of ‘things’ that often are perceived as being wrong or could be seen as being wrong. But is it really wrong? Is it wrong because somebody thinks it is wrong?

1 Like