Is this trademarked in Glock 19 gen 4 model?

Hello! Does anyone know here if it is okey to include this in the model if i will be selling it on UE 4 store " 19 Gen 4" Normal map detail in the model. The Glock logo is trademarked i’am sure of it but what are your guys opinion including the text in the model and would that be accepted for UE 4 store? Here image of what i’am talking about : Screenshot - 6be53bd1b44dfaf8a1a3bf1524a937f1 - Gyazo

Glock is a private company and likely every design, logo, and gun they produce are subject to copyrights and trademarks.

The easiest exception to copyrights and trademarks is to use guns so old they are out of copyright, guns developed by governments, or use guns for historical purposes.

I’ve seen guns in games that are obviously glocks, colts, M carbines, etc, but they don’t use the name.

Just changing the name is not enough to avoid copyright issues. Your better off remixing multiple gun designs like GTA does with their cars.

For example from GTA 5 Cheetah | GTA Wiki | Fandom

“The Cheetah is now based on the Ferrari Enzo with elements of the Enzo, Ferrari FXX, the Pagani Zonda and the SSC Tuatara on the front bumper. The rear overhang is similar to that on the GTA Spano. The carbon fibre stripe on the bonnet resembles that of the Pagani Zonda Tricolore.”

I don’t get this world. Why would anyone not be happy if their models have been used. Sometimes they pay for that, aka product placement.

​​​​​​​ Free pr, dude

…free PR that can also be negative; A school shooter playing a game featuring a Glock which he uses to train his killing spree, Glock shares going down due the media headlines. A ■■■■ poor amateur platform game featuring Coca Cola billboards on the background making the brand be associated with a terrible experience. A racing game featuring Ferrari where the driving handling and physics are below sub par. Or just in general by letting anyone use a brand without permission means the actual licensees also lose interest in it.