Is this Polymorphism?

Wanted to know if the code below in Blueprints is considered Polymorphism.
Check the images attached. Thanks!

You are just showing an inheritance example. Polymorphism excels at having many different types with the same base class. The base class could have functions that all of the derived classes need without necessarily having to override them.

A better example would be a character base class with walk and run functions and several different derived classes being setup with different meshes but all being able to walk and run.

Yes polymorphism is a way to avoid the need for knowing each derived class and let the derived class do its own thing. The implementation is “hidden” in the derived classes while you make use of the base class functions.

I think your example is more about inheritance and not Polymorphism.

In my player character BP, I made a variable that its type is the Base class, as well I made a variable that its type is the Derived class. After that, I set the Base class variable value to be that of the Derived class. I call the function say hello from a variable that its type is Base class and NOT Derived class, and it returns hello from derived. isn’t that Polymorphism? Like in C++ making a virtual function and overriding it in the derived classes.

I see… About my original question, is what I did considered polymorphism? If I use it as an example for someone to understand more about polymorphism, will that be ok or is there a better way to do so through blueprints?