Is this a bug or a feature?(Sculpt mode Cursor Color/light?)

If it’s a feature, then how do i adjust it?
Within Sculpt mode, the cursor for the tool Is a bight Purple/Green color. So bright that I can’t even see what I’m sculpting half the time… I can not find anything online for this.

I took two screenshots of what I’m talking about.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, then that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Dear valued Unreal Engine user,

This looks as though it could be related to the landscape’s material causing unexpected issues in postprocessing where the landscape brush draws the overlay. You could confirm this by typing ShowFlag.PostProcessing 0 in the console, it is possible it is in the bloom shader, sometimes this can occur when and INF propagates via the Gaussian blur.

It looks as though this does not occur in Github master (4.27) with the default material, please see the attached image. So firstly it would be recommended to test this in the master branch to see if it has already been fixed. If not, then please could you share either a sample project or the material that you have applied to the landscape?

If you are able to do so, the next step after re-poing the issue, would be to debug with RenderDoc then back track though the passes that caused the issue.

Thank you for your continued support,