Is this a bug every window is saving with out me now

The save button in all the window at the top left side is saving with out me needing to click it example-level editor-sound editor-mesh editor—just about every window is doing it. I change things as i learn to see what happens but decide i’m not going to keep any of the changes so i close the window only to find it’s saving my changes with out me clicking the top left (SAVE BUTTON) . I just can’t learn with out messing up all the files this is a new bug as it was not in the earlier versions . Any one learning now is going to have a very hard time with the engine and not enjoy there time learning. Please take the time to look over this bug as i am at a stand still with my work, i am affrad to make any changes now. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP-BYE

Hi helpothers,

I was not able to reproduce this behavior. Do you have Auto-Save enabled? (Edit > Editor Preferences > Loading & Saving > Autosave)

-If so, try disabling it and see if the editor functions the way you are used to. Also, when testing with auto save on, I was still able to undo actions even after it has saved. Granted, it will save your changes if you close, at which point, Ctrl + Z will no longer be an option.

Let me know if you need additional help with this issue.