Is there way to profile a single specific blueprint only?

Hi,

despite watching about 5 hours of training on official Unreal Engine YouTube page, I was unable to find a clear answer on if it’s possible to measure a performance of a single, specific blueprint. The profiler in UE4 seems to only be able to profile the entire game at a time, not specific parts of it.

What I want to do is for example when I’ve figured out two different approaches to do something in Blueprints, I want to be able to compare those two approaches, and see which one takes more milliseconds to finish. Is something like that possible? When using profiler, there’s so much noise from other parts of the engine I am having hard time finding the actual blueprint.

In one of the video, Epic staff talked about some Blueprint Profiler which generates visual heatmap of performance of every node. That sounds like exactly what I need, but I can’t find it anywhere in 4.21 :frowning:

I have even managed to find a screenshot of something that looks like a Blueprint Profiler. But when I google it, it’s as if it never existed, nor is it mentioned anywhere in the official docs :frowning:

I think this is the screenshot?

I’d also like to know where this ended up.

Only other mention on these forums seems to be here

…or am I that lost that I simply don’t know what to search for?

(I tried the “regular” profiler already, but it just tells me that there’s something that causes CPU to wait in some BP that I can’t find.)

(I’m also dropping these kinds of things searching for those 700 mil, but I can’t find them and it makes me feel like a bloody caveman using prints like this…)