Is there a way to spawn multiple instances of the same actor in order?

Hello, so I have run into a problem, I place into a level multiple instances of the same actor, and when in-game sometimes they spawn in order sometimes not. I must be sure that they spawn in order from the first instance to the last. I figured if I attach the actors together in the order that I want them to spawn, it works but that’s not very convenient when I have a lot of those instances in my level. Is there a better way to do that?

Can you give a bit more info? I mean if you spawn X first, then it’s first, isn’t it?

I mean, I place into my level in the editor like a lot of the same actor, so let’s say the name of the actor is point then there are a lot of actors with the names point, point1, point2, point3…
But when I get into the game the blueprints of the “point1” may execute faster than the blueprints of the “point”.
Don’t know If what I am trying to do is right. I want all of these actors positions to get into an array in order, so what I am doing is I put them into an array on the actor’s begin play. So if “point2” executes first it will get in index 0 and “point” next it will get in index 1 of the array :confused:

You can’t put them in an array which shows which actor runs the fastest, because the run order is indeterminate.

Technically, I think they are serviced on tick in the order that they were placed ( or spawned ) in the level. But you can’t rely on that.

If you specifically want to run them in a certain order, then you need to do it explicitly. Use an ‘actor manager’ which has an array of the BPs and calls them in a certain order.

Ok, that worked thank you very much.

Cool 8) …