So I found myself with this scenario, I have a test project on which I filled it with free assets, i.e. particle effects. All of these assets comes in a bundle, and the bundle is very heavy.
I have now a clean project from scratch, I would like to move just what I need from this other test project.
So, how can I achieve to migrate i.e.:
- Particle effect (If I export only this, will fail because next points are needed)
- Material instance used to draw the particle effect (dependency 1)
- Material base of point 2. (dependency 2)
- Texture used on Material point 3. (dependency 3)
- And it gets worsts if the particle has more than one occurrence of [2,3,4]
So, is there a safe way to migrate an asset and all of their dependencies?