Is there a way to replace source OBJ/FBX after I have imported the mesh uncombined?

Hi. When we import static meshes into the scene there’s an option to combine the meshes or not to.
The thing is I can easily swap the objs from the project window with “Combine meshes” on, as I keep modelling. But if I import the obj with “Combine Meshes” off, it imports everything separately (I can texture them individually) but then I lose the option to update them all in a single click as opposed to importing mesh with “Combine mesh” on.

Is there a workaround, so that I can import the obj/fbx uncombined into Unreal, but still can replace the models as I keep updating them throughout my modelling process?

3 years later here is a solution for Unreal 5.1:

When having each part of the model as separate “static mesh” available in the unreal content browser you can select the ones you want to update, click right and press “Reimport”. This will reload the FBX from it´s original source.

When you select a single mesh you also do have the option to “Reimport With New File”

Unfortunately this does not work for me. On Importing again it imports Everything in the file and not that specific mesh.