Is there a way to read fluid mesh and particle data in UNREAL ENGINE?

Hi,

I am thinking how I can express the kind of rapid currents encountered in rafting.
In the case of pre-rendering, I can render with Maya using realflow, but what sort of middleware or technique can I use for real-time?

To express rapid currents, I need to combine two components:

• liquid with fluid mesh.
  • splashes with particle.

I can output sequential OBJ files from realflow for fluid mesh, but is there a way to import and play these on UNREAL ENGINE?
I could not find a file format that would be applicable for particle in the import options for UNREAL ENGINE.
Is it not possible to handle data involving change in topology or particles with UNREAL ENGINE?

Thank you,

No this will not be automatic, you will have to write your own importer, and your own custom mesh for displaying it. Have a look at my fluid surface plugin for how you might go about setting it up and look at the CustomMeshImport code in my github on how you could go about importing custom assets (You will need to be logged into your github account to see the contents, otherwise you will get a 404 error)

https://github.com/Ehamloptiran/UnrealEngine/releases

Let me think about it.
Thank you.

@Ehamloptiran your link reach 404 error?

The answer to that is written in my comment right above the link

You will need to be logged into your github account to see the contents, otherwise you will get a 404 error