Is there a way to change your UE4 license? (Solved)

I previously posted a comment in a thread similar to my question. However, afterwards I noticed that the thread was a year old so I thought the answer may no longer apply.

I currently have a Creator License and wish to change to a Publishing License. I have already tried uninstalling both Unreal and the Epic Launcher and then reinstalling with the Publishing License installer but when I go to download/install Unreal within the launcher I do not get a pop up for the Publishing License agreement. Instead, it goes straight to the download. From what I’ve seen on the unreal page, it looks like the licensing page that you would get when you click the “Get Started” that I have seen in earlier months is no longer there and has been replaced with a direct download, but the download does not present the option to change your license.

I have also looked at my account’s EULA History and the only agreement there is the Creators EULA.

Does anyone know how to change your license or if there’s a way to get the pop up for the Publishing License agreement in order to accept it?

1 Like

This link should do it.

It certainty does. Thank you!

Thank you so much.