Is there a way to change this horizontal box object reference to the desired object reference in the SS?

Is there anyone I can translate this horizontal box object reference to the node in play animation?

I have the animation set up to move the horizontal box that holds everything, but play animation seems to only working on user widgets already, I suppose I should have mentioned I’m still novice at blueprint scripting.

Holy ■■■■ the adding HUD reference as the target worked, I thought that it wouldn’t. Welp thanks haha

Happy days. Glad I was able to help. If you need any more help, let me know. I’m learning Blueprints too, having so much fun. :slight_smile:

This won’t work. Have you tried connecting HUD Reference as target? Should do the trick here.

Do you want to play an animation that moves a part of your widget? You could always make a custom event inside the widget and call it since you have the widget reference.

Edit: This is how I do it.

278894-characterblueprint.png

To prevent animation overlap and animation spamming you can add something like this: