Is there a tutorial for how to build and launch a game on the mac from the editor?

Is there a tutorial for how to build and launch a game on the mac from the editor? I ask because
I have loaded up the example 3rd person blueprint project in the editor and when I click on the launch button
and select my mac as the MacNoEditor device, it build fine but then when it goes to run I get this message:-
Failed to open descriptor file ‘…/…/…/test2/test2.uproject’

What am I doing wrong?

Please anyone? I’m only 1 day into UE and so far it’s been very frustrating not being able to create and run the BP templates on the mac. (as standalone, not in the editor)

Hey Jester,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you have been running into with attempting to run the BP templates on the Mac as standalone. Have you posted this issue on our AnswerHub? It would enable more eyes to view the issue you have been seeing. If not, you can find a link here.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi, yes I did post a question on the answer hub but so far none has answered and I’ve no idea what is wrong. here is my question:

Like I say I’m 2 days in to UE now and it’s been bumpy ride so far, I think I was expecting pressing the launch button to launch the game on the mac as a standalone,
but instead I get this error. Frustrated would be an understatement.