Is there a better way to reset my third person camera?

Hi, I’m sorry if this is the wrong place for this it’s my first time using the forums. I’m creating a third person project with a free camera that can rotate around the player at any given time with the mouse or right analog on a gamepad. What I can’t figure out is how to reset the camera back to its original starting position smoothly while the player is walking. The closest I can get is by using Ease and SetControlRotation, this works fine for standing still but if I reset while walking around the set control and players movement fight with one another causing the camera to spin. For an example of what I need is what happens when you reset the position of the camera in games like Silent Hill 2, or Red Dead Redemption 2. I’ve asked this on the Answer Hub (I will post that here as is goes into some detail of I have tried so far). I’m completely stuck on this, I figure there must be a way to do it as it’s done in many other third person games. Without this, I can’t finish the project.

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

My Answer Hub Post: https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/859401/view.html

Check in your camera settings if you have enabled “inherit yaw” and this kind of options, if yes then disable it, that should stop the camera spin if you move it.