Is the ActorSequence Component completly bugged?

I’m trying to use an ActorSequence Component for Qucik Time Events for my Character but it seems to loose the Components I track the Transformation with.
Another problem is, I can’t use the curves in there, they don’t show, adding keys doesn’t do anything and the normal keys seem to be bugged as well.
Setting 2 same keys seems to not work at all.
I want a camera to stay in a location, since I can’t find a way to extend a key, I try setting the same properties between 2 keys (example x = 0), but inbetween those completly identical keys the location goes on a random killing spree and sets the locations to -1231 at random, even thou all I want is to let it stay at a location for 1 sec.

I can’t find anything helpful as this component seems to be experimental and I dont necesserily want to use a ton of timelines for different Interactions with different enemies, as this component seemed to be perfect for what I need.

The curve editor was significantly changed in 4.23 and may resolve your issue. You should attempt to recreate this issue in 4.23 or a 4.24 preview.

If upgrading doesn’t resolve your issue, and you can create a minimal repro in an empty project then you should submit an official bug report.