Is there a way to do a check and see if multiple children in the Third Person Character BP are visible at runtime? There are multiple children, but 6 children can be visible at once. Then, store names of the visible children in Game Save?
This is for my character creator to load the displayed children(clothing) from the previous game. I’m this is possible in UE4.
- Press a button at runtime that will do a check for what child components are visible on the third person character?
- Then, store the children names in Game Save.
- When the new game is loaded, find the names that were stored in Game Save.
- Loop through the children components in the third person character.
- Then, turn on the visibility on the children that had the names stored in Game Save.