Is MetaHuman Animator Plugin going to be available on Mac (Apple Silicon) ? [MacOS, MetaHuman Animator]

Is MetaHuman Animator / Mesh to Metahuman plugin going to be available on Mac (Apple Silicon) ?

[MacOS, MetaHuman Animator, Apple Silicon, M1 Mac]

I am wondering that myself.
Would be greatly appreciated!!!

3 Likes

Would love that as well!

2 Likes

Same problem here;

[MacOS, 2,6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7, AMD Radeon Pro 5300M 4 GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 M]

2 Likes

Hi same question. I’ve got an intel based and an M2 Mac and would love to be able to build the mesh to MetaHuman into my workflow

2 Likes

Yes Please! I have a Mac Studio M2 Ultra and would LOVE to move MetaHuman character between UE5 and Metahuman. Can we get some idea of if/when this might happen. There are a number of Mac developers out here.

4 Likes

Same here! Please port Metahuman animator to Mac! I have so many ideas for it.

3 Likes

Yes please!! Especially with m3 chip.

3 Likes

Any updates on this? Would be nice to know how soon we’ll get the metahuman plugin for macOS arm64. Is there someone in-the-know that can offer some info?

2 Likes

MetaHuman Animator and the Mesh to MetaHuman plugin were not available on Mac (Apple Silicon). However, software availability and compatibility can change over time, so I recommend checking the official Epic Games website or contacting their support for the most up-to-date information regarding Mac (Apple Silicon) support for these tools.

1 Like