Is it possible to trigger properties change included in Level Sequence from playing Camera Animation Sequence ?

Hi all, so I wanted to create sequence animation for special attack to my player. I found out that there is something like Level Sequence and Camera Animation Sequence. I watched this tutorial:

And set everything like in it. But I wanted to also change some properties to control morph targets of my player. So I created variable in Animation Blueprint and connected it to Sequencer

And as it totally works on Sequencer view, when I start a game morph tragets don’t work and it look like that no properties are sent from Sequencer to Animation Blueprint. To trigger Level Sequencer I am using Camera Animation Sequence attached to Level Sequence. I am doing it like that because I want to position whole sequence in front od Player.

Is someone know how to workaround this properties send or how to adjust Level Sequence to work with moving Player.

Already fixed, I used Level Sequence and changed origin transform to player transform :

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.