Is it possible to sell music or sound effects under an exclusive license?

In the beat store, we have the option to sell our music under an exclusive license.
The exclusive license is a one-time purchase.
This means that whoever purchases our music with an exclusive license, gains permanent ownership of the main copyright. Consequently, I give up my copyright ownership of the music or assets, and I’m not allowed to sell that music anymore.
Additionally, the music or assets are removed or made invisible in the marketplace to prevent any future sales.

So, my question is: Is it possible to sell our music or assets under an exclusive license in the Unreal Marketplace? If not, are there any plans to introduce this option for selling exclusive assets in the future?

In conclusion, if you have purchased exclusive rights to a music track, you have acquired all rights to the music. Even if your name is not credited as the composer, it doesn’t matter. When exclusive license sales occur, the buyer gains complete ownership, and the original creator relinquishes all rights. Therefore, if you have obtained an exclusive license, you are allowed to sell the music on the Unreal Engine Marketplace.