Is it possible to scale a player's model?

I want to scale player size up but not sure if there’s a method for it. In general, is there a better way to index available classes and methods than to just filter pages on https://dev.epicgames.com/documentation/en-us/uefn or browsing the actual source? Also given autocompletion in the LSP isn’t fully fledged out yet

Hey, I don’t think you can scale a player’s size, if you know everything about devices and their use cases, then you can look at the digest Verse files directly.

Before doing so, you can always look at the forum and/or the official documentation.

For your case, you need to look for something related to scale (represented as a vector3 in Verse).

Then you can look at the fort_character method list found in :

Characters<public> := module:
    # Main API implemented by Fortnite characters.
    fort_character<native><public> := interface<unique><epic_internal>(positional, healable, healthful, damageable, shieldable, game_action_instigator, game_action_causer):

Don’t forget to look at the implemented interfaces functions, because you never know.

Then you can look at (InCharacter:fort_character) extended methods, there are only 4 atm, so it’s pretty easy to look at.

Finally, maybe look at (InAgent:agent) extended methods too, just in case :man_shrugging:

Hope it gives you more insight on how you can do your searches, generally, just try to understand the whole mechanism of what does what in Verse/UEFN and what’s possible to make (go to reddit, go to forums, go on discords, look at new maps…)

Thank you for the detailled response. I found GetTransform() in fort_character from positional, which has a Scale property with the @editable attribute - any chance I can set that? It doesn’t seem to like set SomeFortCharacter.GetTransform().Scale = vector3{...} like you’d change them inside the classes they are declared

Hey, yeah I know about that, but structs are immutable, so you can’t do that

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.