I would like to make a mod modifying only the graphics of the game but i do not want the mod to change any of the gameplay mechanics and not overriding any bigger overhaul mods, is this even possible at this time?
What i want to access copy and clone are the following things:
- The bloom in the engine and any and all post processing settings.
- The weathers of the map.
- The the fog in different weathers of the map.
- The water shader settings and their level of detail.
- The strength of the ambient occlusion.
- Turning on shadows on all the light sources.
- Access to underwater fog and others shader settings.
- Level of detail levels for different draw distances.
Is all this possible with the unreal editor without any custom programming?