Is it possible to launch to Android 4.4.4 in UE4.26.2?

I am trying to launch my project onto an Android device running 4.4.4 but am having the following error.

LogPlayLevel:   Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK]
LogPlayLevel: Took 45.3921375s to run adb.exe, ExitCode=0
LogPlayLevel: Error: ERROR: minSdkVersion is higher than Android version installed on device, possibly due to NDK API Level
LogPlayLevel: Error: ERROR: Installation of apk 'C:\UnrealProjects\DesertDash 4.26\Binaries/Android\DesertDash-armv7.apk' failed: [INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK]
LogPlayLevel:        (see C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UnrealEngine-4.26\Engine\Programs\AutomationTool\Saved\Logs\Log.txt for full exception trace)
LogPlayLevel: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=35 (Error_AppInstallFailed)
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Deploy Task, Time: 80.285607
LogPlayLevel: BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Launch failed! Failed to Install app

I have currently have NDK 21.1.6352462 installed. The documentation said that UE4.25+ supports NDK versions r21b and r20b. It states that r21b is recommended but r20b is supported to resolve compatibility issues with older devices. When I tried r20b I had an error while trying to launch that said that r20b is NOT supported and that I have to use r21b or greater… This was a massive waste of time.

NDK API Level set to android-19
SDK API Level set to matchndk
Minimum SDK Version set to 19
Target SDK Version set to 19

I have seen that older versions of UE support 4.4.4 and since my project is quite simple I don’t see why I don’t just downgrade to one of those versions. I would like to avoid that if possible, however.

Thanks for any assistance!