Download

Is it possible to get an 8k version of the body textures?

The body texture ‘BodyBaseColor’ located in MetaHumans/[character name]/Body is only 1024x1024 and looks blurry in the 3D viewport. Same for the normal and roughness maps. Is it possible to get a larger resolution version of these textures?

I selected 8k when exporting from the Bridge software.

2 Likes

They are supposed to be much higher resolution, this looks like a bug and we are investigating now. Thank you for reporting this!

3 Likes

Thanks, Dig!

Hi, has there been any progress on this? I realise there’s probably a bunch of higher priority bugs to work on at the moment.

Would it be possible for someone on the team to post a high resolution version of the BodyBaseColor and female_body_normal_map textures? I only need one color, preferably a medium skin tone.

Many thanks!

This still being worked on - we have a fix, but then we found a bottleneck in another part of the pipeline (8K textures are BIG). Sorry for the delay.

3 Likes

No worries, thanks for the update!

Either I’m doing something wrong, or this is affecting the face textures as well? :thinking: In UE4 it only shows as 2048, there are no 8192 textures despite downloading the 8K Resolution.