Is it possible to connect two cast nodes to one event node?

Hi everyone, I am going to try and be as concise as possible.

I am 97% complete with getting one portion of my project up and running. I have created a blueprint that attracts collectible items to the player character in proxy to the objects, but I also have created a blueprint that casts to the game mode itself that keeps track of how many collectibles there are and how many I have collected so far.

Now, if I were to connect my overlap event node to the cast first person character node, my attraction blue print works. If I connect it to the cast game mode node? my collectibles increment towards the total like they are supposed to.

Problem is, I want both, and it won’t let me connect both to the same node. I included an image with a comment block of the area that it is breaking. I was hoping someone can guide me in the right direction, I imagine it is a very simple fix, but I am completely new to blueprinting.

I fixed this. First off, I am going to leave this up in case anyone has this problem.

I was able to fix it with the use of a sequence node. If you just add a sequence node, you can place it immediately after the event node, and connect the two pins from the newly created sequence node to both casts.

Additionally, I found that with my blueprint at least, I was also able to just tag the upper branches to the very end of my blueprint and that also worked.