Is it normal for posts to take time to appear on AnswerHub?

Hi, I am new to AnswerHub and trying to get involved as much as possible. Currently it is taking around a day for any of my posts to appear which isn’t ideal when I am trying to respond to comments or questions. When I post I get a message informing me that my post is under review by a moderator which is strange because it seems like others are able to respond immediately. Is moderator approval required for every post or just until I have become more active on the hub?

Is moderator approval required for
every post or just until I have become
more active on the hub?

Just for a handful of posts initially, until you build around 25 karma - that’s what I’ve always believed. I’ve upped your post so you’re 6. Not sure if a moderator can override it directly.

You can close your own questions from your profile (I think) or you can post an answer below and accept that.

Ah I see, thanks!
Another newcomer question sorry, how can I now resolve my question or can I not resolve until an answer is posted?

Thanks, couldn’t find a way in my profile but I can convert my comment into an answer and then accept that answer. Ideally I would want to convert others’ comments into an answer but it only seems to allow me to convert my own.