Is it happening? Fallout 4 stuff on Polygon

i want old style fallout like fallout 1 and 2 :frowning:

I am disappointed by the graphics.

Was expecting better than that, especially since this will be released in 2 years time.

I’m not, fallout never had the best graphics due to the large maps with lots of stuff + it looks like they have been given a substantial upgrade from fallout 3/new vegas graphics

where are you getting that it will be released in 2 years time?

well people on steam forums claim it will take 2 years, I was hoping it would come this year maybe christmas.

really, I don’t think it will be that long, they’ve been making it for like 5 years or something already and you don’t normally get 2 announcements for a game unless it will be released fairly soon, of course that’s just my opinion.

ps. I was hoping for a 2014 release but it never came:(

I know it’s post apocalyptic and all but I wish it had a bit more colour :stuck_out_tongue:

And what kind of proof do they have? Bethesda usually release pretty soon after their big reveals. I would guess December, not much else coming out.

The graphics are ok, but come on Bethesda this game had better have a massive massive Map compared to witcher 3. Because if not it would show that Beth is very lazy when it comes to graphics. Because it would mean a tiny studio like the guys who made Witcher 3 has more passion for a PC game than Bethesda.

Lets wait and see only a HUGE map can warrant the current graphics in Fallout 4 which isn’t anything next gen at all. At most looks a little better than Skyrim. I love the colors though.

Totally unexpected!
But very welcomed

Disappointed of their bad visuals though. But gameplay is more important anyway. At least to me :slight_smile: