Is every EpicGames market asset usable in commercial projects?

Once my game project is completed, I might try to upload it on various markets(the game will be free). But before that, I had to know about assets’ licenses or any kind of permissions needed. I searched on the internet for someone else asking the same thing as I did, and asked asset developers too.
Other threads from the internet says that it will be fine if I use these assets only in Unreal Engine.
Meanwhile, the asset developers and EpicGames didn’t say anything clear on the answer but gave me links to the marketplace guideline pages. I can understand why, but my question still remained.

Our assets were created as part of the Epic MegaGrant for simulations, and are bound by the standard terms of the Epic Marketplace.
You can get more information here: https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/marketplace-guidelines#4
Regarding the copyright of using these commercially, our assets are intended for simulation purposes and are based on actual real-world vehicles.
We would recommend you reading the license agreement provided by Epic Games, which would help you determine how you can use them: Epic Content | EULA - Unreal Engine

Is there any difference if the asset was MegaGrant? Is there any difference if the asset was intended for simulation purposes? Is there any additional license needed if the asset is based on real-world vehicles? Do I have to add information about the asset’s developer in ending credits or somewhere else in my game?

Facing these detailed conditions, it was hard for me to just determine everything is fine as the thread from the internet says. Since the asset developer answered every license-related questions giving the guideline links, I couldn’t ask or get any more information.

There are different rules for different assets on the marketplace. I believe the standard is that all assets you buy can be used within Unreal Engine and also outside of the engine. However, some assets such as the ones created from Epic themselves can’t be used outside of Unreal Engine. This page should tell you everything you need: Marketplace Support