is Epic games support already AI, instead of human ?

Hi
I got a survey from epic games, they ask spend a 10 min for this survey

But the link attached to button is not work, http://mail.epicgames.com/httpInboundTracking/T/v600000188ec34c2398a4752f4bbe5c7c0/f1ef0cf4cad34cdc0000021ef3a0bcc3/www.epicgames.com
I try to open it using several browser, also several PC, with No luck. after this I send a Message to support to let them know
about this problem, (that they have a problem, they sent to everyone a broken link.)
after a day I got feedback.

ok I send all they asking for.
Sender email
Screenshot
and I record a short video, how I push this button and link goes Nowhere.
at second day I got feedback.

And here is my question,.<
in support of epic games, have they already replaced people with artificial intelligence? because a real person cannot be so stupid that he would not understand that I am trying to help epic games to report Broken link, But not myself, I do not need any help.
I think this is AI, otherwise a real person would understand the task.
and would answer me something like this, > thanks for pointing out the problem, and that’s it.
so What do you think about it? is this IA or real person?

1 Like

Dont think that’s an AI - Sounds human enough.
A real person tents to read the mail fast, and assume from experiece they know whats it’s about. And AI would read it all more carefully.

You havnt shown your original report, so it’s hard to see where miscomunication have been.
First reply says you said the link was “unclickable” - Did you write it was unclickable (as in your mailclient blocks the link from opening?), or that you get to a page showing error.

2 Likes

Thanks for replay.
Actually I did not write any word like “unclickable”
Here is my mails to support.

and this one.

and I attach this video to show how exactly it happen.

that’s why their answer surprised me.

I apologize that your feedback was not fully understood. Please note that our player support team consists of actual individuals and errors or misinterpretations can occur. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:smile: it’s good that the team consists of real people, with people it is always possible to agree on humanly, but what happened at this case, I think it’s just an unwillingness to delve into the root of the problem, from the side of support. (this is just my thoughts) may be I am wrong.

I have previously contacted the support of developers, assets, support many times.
and there are always employees who don’t give a ■■■■ about their work, they answer with sloppy phrases, they don’t try to delve into the essence of the problem, and you have to solve the problem for several days, explain again and again, or they won’t solve it at all.
Even if you act in the interests of Epic Games and want to help.
but after many attempts, there is always a good support team member, who really helps.

I could ignore and not waste time on this, right? Well, I pressed the button, it does not work, I do not care, delete the mail. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: you live on.

but for the sake of fairness, I can say that Epic Games Support is much better than in many other companies.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.