Is Epic Games planning to be somehow involved in Sonic the Hedgehog live-action movie?

Is Epic Games planning to be somehow involved in Sonic the Hedgehog live-action movie besides fascination with Star Wars? You know future ray-tracing tests effects of fanmade cutscenes made in Unreal Engine 4. It might be at least something new than MCU,DCEU rendering characters stuff(being just another infinite daily routine) it would make founder of Epic Games Tim Sweeney and his employees even richer. They need some 90’s popular stuff anyway.
I even made my own renders of Silver Sonic first and last mid-boss from Sonic 2. This is how I imagine this machine in Sega, Paramount Pictures’s Sonic the Hedgehog 2 live-action movie.

I really hope thats what they look like in the film.

I have to say though, and bear in mind i am the Sega bus Sonic 2 champion of Whitby Bay Haven Holiday park 1996…i dont remember a black metal sonic in sonic 2…i remember the silver one on the Death Egg zone at the end?

Yeah it was first Sega’s and Sonic Team’s attempt of adding mid-bosses(and the last one) in Sonic 2(final level) before releasing its sequels Sonic 3,S&K for Sega Genesis/Mega Drive(era). However in Sonic & Tails for Sega Game Gear there was different looking robotic version of Sonic(which re-appeared in Sonic Mania). In Sonic CD for Mega CD/Sega CD(hardware add-on) and Sonic 3 Metal Sonics got slightly different designs.

Yeah. I hope there will be some infos about Sonic the Hedgehog live-action movie on Epic Games Store Launcher.