Is there a way to do a check and see if a component with a TAG on the Third Person Character BP is visible at runtime? There are 36 components, but 6 components can be visible at once. Then, store that in Game Save?
My goal is to:
- Do a check for what components(tags) are visible on the third person character?
- Then, store that tag in Game Save.
- When the game is loaded, later, find the tag that was stored.
- Loop through the components in the third person character.
- Then, turn on the visibility on the mesh that had the component tag?