Is 0.5 sec enought for "12. Proprietary Notices and Attribution"?

Hello, so in EULA - Unreal Engine we have:

"You agree to place the following notices in the credits (replacing xxxx with the current year) for any Product, to the extent such product has credits:

“[Product name] uses the Unreal® Engine. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere”"

In games I see that developers put this notice on the “Game Splash”, but my “Game Splash” visible only about 0.5 second.

to the extent such product has credits:

If english is not an opinion, then if you don’t have credits you don’t even need to have the notice…

Whatever time you have it on screen is probably OK based on what they wrote currently.

If you plan to use their logos, remember that you need to contact legal and get their approved branding stuff.

Thanks for answer :slight_smile: Without credits menu have only “Play”, “Options”, and “Exit”, so I need credits (or “About”) :smiley: I dont plan to use their logo in this game, its not AAA game.

Missed ““Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 – xxxx, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.”” in the first message.