Ironbelly Middle Eastern Village Pack

Nice observation! This was something we did think about. In the end we wanted to offer the greatest amount of flexibility and optimization for the user so we decided to make the roof itself adjustable, so that if someone wanted something accurate in the way you describe they can move the roof level up to be above those beams however if someone wanted a nice cover position for a fire fight they could move the roof down to offer a more protected position

I think the total amount of reference images and concept art images we created or gathered for this pack is about 220 and we probably logged about 40-60 hours researching, planning and concepting before any 3D work started. Some people feel that we overthink, over-plan and over-research but this might be the first time I’ve heard someone tell me we should have done more design research. I’ve prepared a small sample of our concepting and research process for those who might find it interesting Game Art Concepting and Planning - Middle Eastern Village - Album on Imgur

Everything in the Middle Eastern Village packis ready to be customized and designed for your project needs. We designed the pack with modularity in mind. Here’s a look at everything all together:

https://ironbellystudios.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/MEV_Props.jpg

A bit of cross-promotion here, but we’ve also released an Open World Survival tool pack that pairs perfectly with the MEV pack (even though we do say so ourselves)

**Animated Open World Survival Tools in Props - UE Marketplace **

Would you guys consider making like a Mediterranean style pack in the future

That is definitely something we’ve considered, but as of right now its not the next pack we’re planning. Thanks for idea though! If there is a lot of interest in the community, we could always consider moving that type of pack up in the list.

What kinds of buildings / props would you want to be included in the pack @jojo8026 ?