IRON VP Tools

Marketplace link

IRON Films VP Tools is collection of previs tools to help you build a previs or storyboard with a focused and easy to use interface.

Description

Preview your story in the 3D environment.

IRON Films VP Tools are designed to make it more easy to quickly create a basic previs for your story in the 3D environment. It consists of a Camera tool and a Previs tool that work in tandem.

With the Camera tool you can focus on creation of cameras with the desired film-back, focal length & focus. Pilot and position your cameras in the world to build a storyboard / previs for the shots you want to make.

Export to a level sequence

Export all your camera’s / shots to a single master sequence or export each camera / shot as a subsequence . From there you can extend your previz. Add things like animations or export to a video file.

Export images

Export still images directly from the Storyboard tool

Hi, I really like this asset. Can I use the created camera shots in my Sequence without using the previz. For example I created about 50 cameras with the tools but when I drag the created cameras from the outliner to my sequence to use them in my camera cut track then I loose the focus settings. If I try to use the detail panel to manually fix the focus for the cameras created with the camera tools it works until I save, than the focus is not working anymore (blurry). I know the camera tools is used mainly with the previz tool but sometime I have a sequence that has already been created and I think the camera tool could be useful and faster to create cameras than using the built in unreal cameras.