Download

Iron Hold - Looking for Team Members for Prototype

Project Title:
Iron Hold (Working Title)

Pitch:
I’m primarily looking for anyone who is interested in joining a new team from the ground floor and who have an affinity for dwarves. I’ve been working on an idea of a game centered around dwarves for some time now, getting all the pieces of the game world put together in a nice World Bible. I’m nearing completion of this part of the process and now I’m ready to begin building a prototype for the game. This prototype will be a full, playable level that will showcase a few of games aspects. My plan is to bring this prototype to a few producers and take the next step in the process of getting a publisher to make this project more legitimate and secure funding for full development.

Ideally I’m looking for 3-4 people who compliments my skills and will help bring their own specialty to the development. Primarily I’m looking for artists and a musician but I am looking for another programmer, one who either has experience in melee combat game-play or networking.

I’m an experienced software engineer whose been working in the tech industry for over 3 years now and I have experienced working on AAA and Indie level titles in the past, from art to programming. I have good knowledge on pipelines and experience managing projects on a professional level.

Game Description:
Iron Hold is an Action RPG centering around a dwarven empire that is fighting for its very survival. You and up to three elite soldiers will head out on several missions and fight against overwhelming enemies to accomplish your goals. It will be team centralized and co-op focused, which includes network or couch play.

Includes:

• Rich environments.
    • Intense, fast paced combat mechanics.
    • Third Person Perspective.
    • Intricate Boss Battles.
    • Persistent progression system.

Google Drive, HackNPlan and Discord/Skype will be our tools of choice.

Team Structure:
Caleb Frey (Project Creator)
Project Management, Programming & Game Design

Talent Required:
3D Artist

-  Ability to export to FBX format.
  -  Experience with UE4 toolset a bonus.
  -  Expected to create varying amount of assets, organic & hardsurface
  -  Experience with PBR Texture work a bonus

3D Character Artist

-  Experience with Maya/3DS Max required.
  -  Expected to create, rig and animate player, npcs & monsters. 
  -  Experience with PBR Texture work a bonus

Concept/Texture Artist

-  Has experience with Photoshop & Quixel
  -  PBR experience is a bonus

C++ Programmer

-  Has experience with UE4
  -  C++ Knowledge highly recommended
  -  Knowledge of Melee Combat/Networking is a bonus

E-mail: cr[DOT]freyr[AT]gmail[DOT]com Subject: DWARVES FOR HIRE!

Still looking for interested developers!