Iphone 15 making problems?

Hello,
Last time I had chance to use IPhone 15 with Reality scan. Overall with older phones like IP11 it works perfectly without any single problem and its absolute enough for my needs. After using Iphone 15 some photogrammetry processed and working, but some (sadly this more important) just cant get through processing in reality scan. I Took the files from the phone and tried to use RealityCapture, Zephyr and Meshroom. Zephyr and meshroom cannot even open the photos, RealityCapture let me import the photos with avaible metadata, but when I try to make it 3D there is error about unsupported camera/lens. Is there any possible way to repair this problem?

HI oudphase,
what are your steps in RealityCapture? Is that a red error or just warning inside RealityCapture? Is this also happening after RealityCapture’s reset (open it with pushed ASHIFT and choose the option make it like a clean install)? Which image format are you using?

Its red error that appear after I try to make 3d from images. Also happen after reset. Format is HEIC

Which version of RealityCapture are you using?
Can you try this: Unable to import HEIF and HEVC files in RealityCapture?