Ipad Pro Third Generation - App Crashes

Hi everyone,

We have developed several apps both for Android and iOS. The last apps were developed into UE 4.20 and they ran perfectly into all iOS devices (with iOS 10,11 and even 12).

The problem came one month ago when one of our client got the new ipad Pro 12.9" (third generation) and try to run one of our app. It crashed immediately after opening. He installed other apps and same issue.

Meanwhile new ipad arrives we have try to find information but has been worthless, nothing found.

Any one is experimenting the same problem?

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

I have this problem, did you find a solution in the end?

Regards

Thank you !

: No, we are still looking for a solution. We are testing if there is any plugin that is not compiled into the app and the new ipad load by default. Other way we want to try is by setting the new resolution in project settings.

If you achieve the solution please let us know!

Thanks!

Hello.

I have this problem with Unreal Engine 4.20.3, I have one iPad Pro (Second Generation) it’s working but new iPad doesn’t work. did you find a solution?.

Regards

Hello SrTartarus.

We have upgraded our apps to unreal engine 4.21 version and problem has been solved.