IOS Unable to find any Sdks that could be installed

Since Itunes on windows has automatically updated to 12.12.5.8. I am unable to package my project for IOS. Recieving the following error: “UATHelper: Packaging (IOS): ERROR: IOS: Unable to find any Sdks that could be installed”

Same here! I tried installing an older version from Apple’s site with no luck.
I found an old post on here with somebody having the same issue the last time that Apple updated iTunes and they had to release a hotfix…

1 Like

This is exactly the same for me. I also tried to roll back but this did not help.

Edit: I have also raised a bug for this issue but have not had a response.

I was able to get it working again. I had to uninstall iTunes, Apple Mobile Device Support and also Apple Software Update (just in case!). Apple Mobile Device Support actually removes everything from the registry and “Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support” that was installed with iTunes. Luckily I saved the iTunes install that worked… I tried dloading an earlier version from Apple but that one didn’t work!

The install file version that works is 12.12.3.5.

If you have trouble finding it let me know and I can try to share it.

1 Like

Thank you so much! This worked for me too my own fault for having itunes installed through the MS Store where it just auto updates. Won’t be doing that again!