iOS Packaging failure iOS 13.0

I’ve got an app ready to go and should be able to package it it ready to go to the app store. However I get the error:

UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Code Signing Error: Provisioning profile “MyApp” doesn’t match the entitlements file’s value for the get-task-allow entitlement.
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type ‘Application’ in SDK ‘iOS 13.0’

Profiles and certs should be good to go. I have no idea how to switch the get task entitlement of iOS 13. Any ideas? Answers on a postcard please :wink:

You didn’t build a shipping/for distribution build.

There’s actually two places this is set: aside from Project Packaging, if you’re using the Project Launcher to make your builds then it’s overridden in there. This tripped me up a few weeks ago when I forgot the setting existed and was doing Project Launcher builds.

Project setting >> platform>> Ios, check if the “bundle identifier” is the same in your page Developer “certificates identifiers and profiles” Bundel ID.

@Antidamage - that’s the one! Hit the switch and don’t forget the other switch as well :slight_smile:
@Caltelus - Thanks for the help, but it was the second tick box I’s missed -
Why that doesn’t become a radio toggle from the other switches, I don’t know #wouldn’thatbenice,Epic?

I noticed that if you hit that lower button first, it switches the top for you, but not the other way around :smiley:

I’m sure there’s a reason for it, and I’m sure I don’t know it.

That it does, I’ve been doing it today myself.

I really wish we could set the cert and provisioning profile in project launcher profiles, that’s a much easier system to use. But purely because of certificate/environment swaps I find myself in project settings all the time.

Throw… the third switch!
Igor : [shocked] Not the third switch!

Frankenstein’s monster references are oddly appropriate around UE.

I ought it fit in quite nicely then, maaaster. :wink:

Its such a clunky thing to have to do. Every single time, I am surprised - nay, SHOCKED - at how much clicking I need to do to build for both dev and a shipping. :frowning: