Ios packaging error - my mac gives a signing error if I use custom app icons

I am using the newest version of UE4. When I package for ios with the default icons it works and I can get the game on app store connect. If I put in my correctly sized icons in, gives a error with my app profile and certificate. How is this? Why is it so much different if I have their icons or my icons?

Thank you

this is the error that I get:
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Code Signing Error: Provisioning profile “Leap” doesn’t match the entitlements file’s value for the get-task-allow entitlement.
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type ‘Application’ in SDK ‘iOS 13.2’
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): ** BUILD FAILED **
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): The following build commands failed:
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Check dependencies
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): (1 failure)
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Took 29.544369s to run env, ExitCode=65
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): ERROR: CodeSign Failed
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): (see /Users/francisbunker/Library/Logs/Unreal Engine/LocalBuildLogs/Log.txt for full exception trace)
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=32 (Error_FailedToCodeSign)
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): RunUAT ERROR: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully.
PackagingResults: Error: Failed to Code Sign

I still need help with this

I was able to fix this error. What I needed to do was go into the project settings, then go to packaging. In that section, there is a checkbox that says distribution. If that is checked, it will fix the problem. This is not in the iOS part of the project settings, but the packaging.