iOS Packaged project has black levels

Hi,
I’ve decided to upgrade my project from 4.22 to 4.24 (because I couldn’t package project to iOS 13.3 - xCode 11 is needed and it works only with newer versions of UE). So, I backed up the project and upgraded it. Everything works perfectly in the editor, no errors, nothing (asset validation is ok). Game works as intended. I’ve been trought almost every asset I have and I tried to compile every asset again, every time it worked = > 0 errors.
So I tried to make a build. Build Successful (that’s what It said). So I launched game on my iPhone (iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13.3) and there came the problem. Everything I saw was UI and black map (or maybe blank map, I don’t know, everything is black), now I know that the map must be there, or at least the map settings were packaged, because in my main menu I use different game mode than in my levels, so I only wonder why is it black? I tried changing it to every other level (map) I had, I even created new one and put a direct light etc. so it won’t be black, nothing worked.
So I tried creating new project on 4.24.1 and launching it on my iPhone (3rd person game) and it worked. So I wonder where is the problem, because the problem is not in the old maps, whenever I created new one, set is as default map and launched I saw only black screen and UI. So there must be some sort of problem in project itself, however I was not able to find where, but I guess it has something to do with switching to newer version of Unreal Engine.

I’d appreciate any help.

Screenshots:

Log:

Other info:
xCode: 11.3
UE: 4.24.1

One thing to try would be in Packaging settings: Add all maps to “List of maps to include in a packaged build”

Already did that. ( http://airsoftmodra.cz/files/screen2.png ) And It didn’t worked.

Having the exact same issue here. Were you able to figure anything out LordSagy?

Well, I’ve copied all my blueprint files into new project and created new levels since the old ones didn’t work. Now looking back I’m happy I did that because my code needed an optimalization and because of that was I forced to do so.

So solution? You probably have to copy everything into new project and recreate the maps although you can try to use the old ones but in my case It did not work.

Thanks for the reply!

Surprisingly enough that’s exactly what worked this morning. I created a new project, copied over assets and refactored some of my old code, and bam the iOS build worked just fine.

Does Only work by Copying to a New uproject?God killed