IOS package Fail 4.7.6

Hello. Packaging on my IOS device is failing all the time even with simplest template project. Provision and Certificate are shown as green, so i suppose they are fine. Please help me understand where is the problem. Log and screenshot of my certificate and provision in attachment. link text

LogPlayLevel: IPhonePackager: … Processing one mach object (binary is thin)
LogPlayLevel: IPhonePackager: … Initial signature step (0.41 s elapsed so far)
LogPlayLevel: IPhonePackager: IPP ERROR: Application exception: System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Keyset does not exist

So the “Keyset does not exist” error seems to imply you don’t have the security permissions to sign with the certificate that we determined was the best match. Can you verify that you have the permissions on your PC for that certificate? You can run certmgr from a Command prompt to access the certificate manager on your PC.

-Pete

Thanks for your help Pete, it was a problem in certificate, i just reinstalled the certificate and it successfully deployed.

Glad it was sorted for you. I’ll see about adding some better error messaging in a future.

-Pete

I had the same problem.
I was helped by the third step from this site: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dsn...oes-not-exist/
The problem is that when importing a certificate, UE4 launches iPhonePackager on behalf of the current user. If the user does not have administrator rights, then he cannot write the keys to the folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys.
You need to provide full access to that user on the folder “C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys”.
After that you need to reimport the certificate.