I’m having trouble getting IOS online subsystem to create sessions. Am I missing a step here?
- I went on developer.apple.com, made a custom app id that was game center compatible.
- Made a provision for that app id with that app id that had game center enables
- Installed that provision on the mac and put it into \build\IOS.mobileprovision
- Copied Engine\build\IOS\UE4Game-Info.plist to \build\IOS-Info.plist
- Edited my plist to have CFBundleURLName and CFBundleIdentifier that match the app id from #2
- Set my onlinesubsystem to IOS in IOSEngine.ini
I see the correct provisioning profile being used during packaging and my game works just using LAN mode in wifi. I can see IOS online subsystem loading in the debug log.
A few logs:
FOnlineIdentityIOS::GetPlayerNickname was empty
FOnlineSessionIOS::StartSession Failed to create session delegate