iOS LIve Link issues

Hello! I was trying to figure out how to use the new Live-Link App for iOS… After some hair pulling, I figured out how to make it work.

** For any not having a connection, what worked for me is by adding in the static endpoint my iPhone or iPad’s IP address with the :6666 port number. as Soon as I added this one, then the Live Link saw it. **

Ok, so back to live link. I’m constantly getting on my iPad some sort of AR calibration window, where I see some sort of a floor with the iPad and it says move the ipad… no matter what I do, after a couple of second it’ll disapear, only to re-appear a couple of seconds later.

I have a 4th gen ipad, with the latest iOS.

The same thing happened with my iPhone XS, latest build, but only once, then it disappeared.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers!

Marc.

1 Like

Hello,

I have been trying to get this to work for weeks now. The same issue happens with Live Face for Reallusion. Would you mind clarifying where you put the " :6666 " port number? Screenshots (blocking out any sensitive data). I am not clear if you are doing this on your device, the software, both/neither, in more than one place? Etc.

Any help here would be amazing, because I don’t know what more I can do, and I can’t watch another YouTube video where everyone just magically accomplishes this in a few steps without any issues.

Thanks.

Hello, i’m talking here about live link VCam… not live face… But I can certainly try to help you out… You want to use live face in unreal, correct? What version of unreal do you have?

Do you use iClone as well? or straight to Unreal?

let’s start from there.

cheers!