iOS Launch Command Fails!

Hello,

(I’m new to iOS Development) I’m trying to launch a level for the first time on my iOS device (iPhone X). The level is the base third person example map. I’ve followed everything else on the iOS Quick Start Guide and it’s been successful so far.

However when I launch to my iOS device, the deployment fails and gives this error:

LogPlayLevel: Error: ERROR: Command failed (Result:-532462766): C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.22\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\IOS\DeploymentServer.exe Install -ipa “C:\Users\meers\Documents\Unreal Projects\Camp Fireflies\Binaries\IOS\CF_iOS.ipa” -device All_iOS_On_LATE-2018-GAMIN -additionalcommandline "-SessionId=8206CF2C47E4F742DCCDDD9086C414E2 -SessionOwner= “meers” -SessionName=“Launch On Device” ". See logfile for details: 'DeploymentServer-2019.10.12-17.31.05.txt’

I’m not sure what it means because I’ve followed the iOS Provisioning and the iOS Quick Start guides and set everything up correctly.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?

(I’ve attached a screenshot

of my project settings but I think everything is fine from that end too)

Hi , my project has same error.

Command failed (Result:-532462766): C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\IOS\DeploymentServer.exe Install -ipa "C:\Users*\Documents\Unreal Projects\FaceARSample\Binaries\IOS\FaceARSample.ipa" -device All_iOS_On_DESKTOP-. See logfile for details: ‘DeploymentServer-2019.11.13-23.21.42.txt’

When is this error occurring? When you are packaging and it fails to complete packaging?
What do you mean by “launch a level” dont you mean to package the whole project, not just a level?

You should download iTunes from browser , not from Microsoft Store.

Check below.