iOS in-app purchases not supported by Online Subsystem

Hi everyone

I’m attempting to set up in-app purchases in my iOS game. I am testing on an iOS device and building on a Mac.

I’ve downloaded the UnrealMatch3 example and copied over the config files. I’ve removed everything from them not related to purchasing or the online subsystem as the app crashed on load otherwise.

I am signed in as a sandbox user and there are in-app purchases set up on iTunes connect.

I also converted to a C++ project and modified my build.cs to include the correct dependencies.

I got some progress from this, it went from “invalid online subsystem” to “In App Purchases are not supported by Online Subsystem”.

As a last ditch effort I copied the bSupportsInAppPurchasing=True setting to DefaultEngine.ini, but this also did not help.

What else do I need to do to make this work?

Jan  4 03:08:09 Protium MedievalSolitaire[273] <Notice>: [2018.01.03-14.08.09:296][771]LogOnline: Display: PurchaseInterface
Jan  4 03:08:15 Protium itunesstored[119] <Notice>: [MicroPaymentQueue]: Tring to send purchase intents for client: nz.co.skull.solitaireknights, got intents: (
)
Jan  4 03:08:15 Protium MedievalSolitaire[276] <Notice>: [2018.01.03-14.08.15:875][  0]LogBlueprintUserMessages: [BP_SolitaireGameMode_C_0] Reading in-app purchases...
Jan  4 03:08:15 Protium MedievalSolitaire[276] <Notice>: [2018.01.03-14.08.15:875][  0]LogScriptCore: Warning: Script Msg: UInAppPurchaseQueryCallbackProxy::TriggerQuery - In App Purchases are not supported by Online Subsystem

I am having exactly the same problem. Did you ever find a solution to this?

LogScript: Warning: Script Msg: UInAppPurchaseQueryCallbackProxy::TriggerQuery - In App Purchases are not supported by Online Subsystem
LogScript: Warning: Script Msg: UInAppPurchaseRestoreCallbackProxy::Trigger - In-App Purchases are not supported by Online Subsystem