IOS from Windows - Install \ Update of "XXX.ipa" failed with Unknown error 0xE8008029 now it has become Install \ Update of "XXX.ipa" failed The identity used to sign the executable is no longer valid (0xE8008018)

Hi,
I have problem to deploy from Win10 with Unreal 4.26 to Ipad (IOS 14.6). No problem until IOS 14.3 but now I have serious problems to deploy on IPAD from Unreal and transferring .IPA too. The project are blueprint only and without UE4 plug-in and all worked fine until 3 or 4 months ago with Unreal Engine 4.23 too.

This is the error log and I have not find any similar error on the IOS deploy section of Unreal forum and answers!.
I have make a research for “error” inside .log file too but I not see any critical problem!

I have deleted Intermediate and Saved folders from project and repackaged. I have changed Unreal version and make a new simple project from scratch. Unreal never deploy. I have always the same identical error!
Thank you a lot for help.

Antonio De Lorenzo

link text

Now after some tests about new provisions and certificates the error has become “Install \ Update of “XXX.ipa” failed The identity used to sign the executable is no longer valid (0xE8008018)”, the strenge thing is that the same identty works and deploy on Mac M1 wit UE4 4.26.2.
In attach the new log file.

ADL

link text

I get the same error, was fine on ios 14.4, but once updated to ios 14.5 this error appeared

Same problem
For the test, I created an empty BP project and did everything according to the UE instructions (certificates, etc. from apple). If you transfer *.ipa using a Mac, then the application on the iPhone will not launch, it will write “failed to verify the integrity of the files”

Since I upgraded to 14.5, I can longer launch on iPhone. Worked fine on 14.4

Having the same issue. iOS 14.6 on iPad Pro, and 14.5.1 on iPhone 11 - failed to deploy with the code 0xE8008029.
Works fine on iPad with iOS 14.4.2

UPDATE: Issue is known. Solved for 4.27 version Unreal Engine Issues and Bug Tracker (UE-114823)

I think that you can compile on the MAC directly (without remote). I haven’t tested yet.
Not a good workaround, but i don’t know if there is something else.

any news on when 4.27 will release, or if there is a workaround?

I solved this problem by rebuilding iPhonePackager from 4.27 github version. Here, I attached it link text. Just unzip to your folder like C:\Epic Games\UE_4.26\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\IOS replacing 4.26 iPhonePackager

thank you very much! my project didn´t work, but a fresh one did, so at least now the error has to be my fault xD Maybe you know why ue4 is telling me “Missing UE4 Game Binary” when I try to launch the project? If not no problem (I can simply move everything to the fresh project, its not too much work^^) have a nice day and thank you again!

Glad it helped. Meanwhile, don’t know how to solve your problem, sorry. Maybe moving to a fresh project is a best choice.

Thank you for the build and upload! This worked for me. At first, it gave me the same error as before (0xE8008029) but, after fiddling with it and possibly re-signing a fresh .ipa, it worked.

Still having issue on 4.27 using new iPhone packager, what is the issue?