IOS Cross-Platform Lan

We’re making an application that allows a user to control (on mobile) what another user (in VR, so requires a PC) sees on a local network. However, the Create Session and Join Session nodes (blueprint) seem to be completely dysfunctional only on iOS. To be absolutely clear: this works from Android to PC (even the other way around).

After reading all posts concerning online subsystem on iOS, I’ve come to the conclusion either nobody knows anything about iOS lan or nobody cares. Most of the posts either go unanswered or have no useful answer, with all of them being ignored by the only people that can know for sure; the staff.

At this point I don’t even know if it’s a bug, intended behavior (in both cases it would be nice to have this mentioned the documentation) or maybe iOS is just not supported?

This was tested from 4.20 to 4.22 Preview, even with source-built engine versions.

Only iOS has this problem, Android and Windows work fine and have no problems whatsoever.

What am I missing? Is this normal? Why is mobile multiplayer undocumented if it requires extra setup?

Someone? I’d really like to get this to work?

did you eve get this to work or here back from anyone?

Sadly, no. We’ve decided to drop mobile all together as limits to package size (not related to Unreal) were too much of a problem for us anyway.
However, I can confirm LAN still does not work as of 4.22, so best of luck in your search for a response.