iOS Certification issue while uploading to Apple App Store - will pay for help

Hello,

I’ve been having issues with uploading my project to the Apple App Store.

So far I’ve been able to package my project for iOS and I was able to successfully test it out on my iPad so that I know that it works.

Then I changed some things with my certificate and repackaged the app, and now it doesn’t work on my iPad.

I also wasn’t able to upload it to the Apple App Store, I got an error that it didn’t recognize the certificate.

I’m looking for someone who’s experienced with this type of issue already who’s willing to help me with it.

I’m willing to pay someone for their time too if they’re willing to do a video conferencing session and fix this issue.

Or if you’re willing to help me on here please let me know and I can show you all of my current settings etc.

Thanks in advance!!

Timothy
www…com

When building for the App Store make sure you have the setting Project - Packaging -> Project -> For Distribution checked. Checking Full Rebuild is probably a good idea too. I wish you luck - all this mucking around with Apple certs etc etc etc is irksome.

Yeah I did that. But the issue I have now is that it’s not compatible with iOS 15. How have people fixed that?

I have been working on this same set of problems for the last week, I don’t have a solid answer to your exact issue but maybe between the two of us we can figure it out. I was able to package app for TestFlight and certificates worked out ok, but app would crash on open on the device. So now I have been trying to get to just a debug level and see what’s going on. Finally got the development certificates to work, but now I am getting an error locating ‘instruments’ when it goes to install on device. I read on some forum that as of Xcode 13 instruments has been deprecated so now I’m trying to figure out how to get around that. Had to update Mac OS to get Xcode 13, but now to downgrade to Xcode 12 to test that I have to downgrade my OS as well. I can help you with what worked for me on the distribution build if you like. Either way just know that you are not alone this has been plaguing me for quite some time now.