[iOS] Certificate Expired warning

I always get this message below when delivering our app with the application loader.
My developer and distribution provision and certificate is valid in the project settings and it remote builds ok. It verifies ok with applicaiton loader as well but when I upload I get this warning.

I’m currently using unreal 4.18.3 on a windows 10 machine and Xcode 9.0 on a remote mac mini.
I haven’t installed any certificates to the mac mini after installing Xcode. But this WWDR certificate is valid on my system keychain and I even tried reinstall it without success. Do I need to add more certificates to the mac even tough it only warns me about this one which is installed?

I have contacted Apple support for help and to ask if I can send it in for review anyway since the app works perfectly but I guess thiss will fail the review and I wanted to ask here if anyone have similar issues.

The message:
Dear Developer,
We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, “Cityloop”. Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:
Certificate Expired - The signing certificate “CN=Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority, OU=Apple Worldwide Developer Relations, O=Apple Inc., C=US” with serial number 25 used to sign Cityloop.app has expired. Learn more (https://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/dev154b28f09).

To anyone who gets this error. I solved it by installing the WWDR on my windows machine.

Once you install the WWDR what folder do you place it in. Do you place it in the same folder as the other Certs?

Hi there I’m struggling with the same issue. What do I Need to do?

Hi guys, same here. I downloaded the WWDR certificate and installed on my remote mac, but the guidance above says it should be installed on the windows machine (?!) - how?

Hi, I had the same issue and solved by installing the new Apple WWDR Intermediate Certificate on my Windows Machine :

1. Download the new Apple Cerificate at WWDR Intermediate Certificate Expiration - Support - Apple Developer
  2. Double Click on the Certificate on your Windows Machine to open the certificate property window and click on “Install a Certificate” (set the automatic installation location)

][1]

1. Find and Remove the Old Apple Certificate running the Windows Certificate Manager C:/WINDOWS/System32/certmgr.msc

Hope this helps :wink:

Legend! Thanks so much!