iOS - Build and launch fails

Hi,

I’ve been struggling for the past 2 days trying to make a test dev build on iOS, unreal 4.26.2

I have tried rebuilding the project many times, change the signing settings in unreal, change the workspace settings in xcode, it still does not work and other solutions I have found online neither.

It’s a project where there are some cpp classes.

Here’s the last log (it keeps telling me that I’m using the legacy system despite having it set to the new one in xcode)

UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): 2022-01-02 13:14:46.081 xcodebuild[14772:88630] CFURLRequestSetHTTPCookieStorageAcceptPolicy_block_invoke: no longer implemented and should not be called
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Prepare build
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): error: The Legacy Build System will be removed in a future release. You can configure the selected build system and this deprecation message in File > Workspace Settings.
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Build Preparation
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): The Legacy Build System will be removed in a future release. You can configure the selected build system and this deprecation message in File > Workspace Settings.
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): ** BUILD FAILED **
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): The following build commands failed:
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Prepare build
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): (1 failure)
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Took 5,992574s to run env, ExitCode=65
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): ERROR: CodeSign Failed
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): (see /Users/jalildamdami/Library/Logs/Unreal Engine/LocalBuildLogs/Log.txt for full exception trace)
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=32 (Error_FailedToCodeSign)
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): RunUAT ERROR: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully.
PackagingResults: Error: Failed to Code Sign

SOLVED :

The problem was from Xcode 13, it worked by rolling back to Xcode 12.